How do I become an Accredited Landlord?
In order to become Wolverhampton RWC scheme accredited landlord, you will need to:
- Complete the RwC scheme application form.
- Sign the RwC scheme Code of Conduct.
- Sign a legal declaration to say you are a fit and proper person to be a landlord.
- Attend accredited related training from National Residential Landlord Association (NRLA).
- Have a valid accreditation certificate that will provide your current/future tenants with the confidence your properties are safe and of a high quality.
- Pass a property health check.
- Agree to listing your name on the public register of accredited landlords.
Register your interest in Landlord Accreditation
Build Your Reputation
Benefits of Accreditation